- Profit from property management before tax amounted to SEK 516m (417) corresponding to SEK 3.00 per ordinary share (2.79)
- Rental income amounted to SEK 1,466m (1,333)
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 812m (1,338), corresponding to SEK 4.87 per ordinary share (8.95)
- Shareholders´equity amounted to SEK 35.57 per ordinary share (31.13)
- Profit from property management before tax for the fourth quarter of 2011 increased by SEK 57m to SEK 146m (89)
- The board proposes that no dividend shall be declared for ordinary shares (-) and that SEK 20 per share (-) shall be paid for preference shares
Profit from property management for 2011 amounted to SEK 516m (417), which corresponds to SEK 3.00 per ordinary share (2.79). The profit from property management includes SEK 62m (18) in respect of associated companies. Profit after tax amounted to SEK 812m (1,338) corresponding to SEK 4.87 per ordinary share (8.95). The profit was impacted by changes in value in respect of properties of SEK 990m (1,047), changes in value of financial investments of SEK -7m (90), unrealised changes in value in respect of interest rate derivatives of SEK -520m (148) and profit from participations in associated companies of SEK 133m (68).
Annual report 2011 April 2012
Annual General Meeting 9 May 2012
Interim report January-March 2012 9 May 2012
Interim report January-June 2012 27 August 2012
Interim report January-September 2012 8 November 2012
For further information, please contact:
CEO Erik Selin, tel. +46 706 074 790 or
Director of Economy Magnus Björndahl, +46 735 58 29 29
Enclosure: Year-end report 2011
Balder discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Swedish Securities Markets Act and/or the Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was released for publication on 24 February 2012 at 14.00.
Fastighets AB Balder (publ)
PO Box 53121, 400 15 Gothenburg
Tel: +46 31 10 95 70
Corporate Identity No. 556525-6905, Registered office Gothenburg
Fastighets AB Balder is a listed real estate company which shall meet the needs of different customer groups for premises and housing through local support. Balder's real estate portfolio had a value of SEK 17.6 billion (14.4) as of 31 December 2011. The Balder share is listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm, Mid Cap.