- Profit from property management before tax amounted to SEK 854m (691) corresponding to SEK 4.57 per ordinary share (3.73)
- Rental income amounted to SEK 1,884m (1,701)
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 1,738m (1,162), corresponding to SEK 10.11 per ordinary share (6.69)
- Shareholders´equity amounted to SEK 52.14 per ordinary share (42.15) and the net asset value amounted to SEK 60.50 per ordinary share (50.37)
- The board proposes that no dividend shall be declared for ordinary shares (-) and that a dividend of SEK 20 per share (20) shall be paid for preference shares
Profit from property management increased by 24 procent and amounted to SEK 854m (691), which corresponds to SEK 4.57 per ordinary share (3.73). Profit from property management includes SEK 157m (108) in respect of associated companies. Net profit after tax amounted to SEK 1,738m (1,162) corresponding to SEK 10.11 per ordinary share (6.69). Profit before tax was impacted by changes in value in respect of properties of SEK 854m (812), changes in value in respect of wind turbines of SEK -37m (-), changes in value of interest rate derivatives of SEK 433m (-71) and profit from participations in associated companies of SEK 204m (105).
Annual report 2013 week starting 14 April 2014
Annual General Meeting 7 May 2014
Interim report January-March 2014 7 May 2014
Interim report January-June 2014 22 August 2014
Interim report January-September 2014 4 November 2014
Year-end report 2014 18 February 2015
For further information, please contact:
CEO Erik Selin, tel. +46 706 074 790 or
Director of Economy Magnus Björndahl, +46 735 58 29 29
Enclosure: Year-end report 2013
Balder discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Swedish Securities Markets Act and/or the Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was released for publication on 19 February 2014 at 14.00 CET.
Fastighets AB Balder is a listed real estate company which shall meet the needs of different customer groups for premises and housing through local support. Balder's real estate portfolio had a value of SEK 27.5 billion (22.3) as of 31 December 2013. The Balder share is listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm, Mid Cap.
Fastighets AB Balder (publ)
PO Box 53121, 400 15 Gothenburg
Tel: +46 31 10 95 70
Corporate Identity No. 556525-6905, Registered office Gothenburg