- Profit from property management before tax increased to SEK 1,780m (1,275), corresponding to an incrase per ordinary share by 46 per cent to SEK 9.71 (6.64)
- Rental income amounted to SEK 2,711m (2,525)
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 4,916m (3,128), corresponding to SEK 28.98 per ordinary share (18.10)
- Shareholders´equity (incl Collector AB at market value) amounted to SEK 128.03 per ordinary share (70.10) and the net asset value amounted to SEK 159.14 per ordinary share (86.33)
- The board proposes that no dividend shall be declared for ordinary shares (-) and that a dividend of SEK 20 per share (20) shall be paid for preference shares
Profit from property management increased by 40 per cent and amounted to SEK 1,780m (1,275), which corresponds to an increase per ordinary share by 46 percent to SEK 9.71 (6.64). Profit from property management includes SEK 457m (195) in respect of associated companies. Net profit after tax amounted to SEK 4,916m (3,128) corresponding to SEK 28.98 per ordinary share (18.10). Profit before tax was affected by changes in value in respect of properties of SEK 3,388m (3,050), changes in value of interest rate derivatives of SEK 227m (-624) and profit from participations in associated companies of SEK 831m (317).
|Annual report 2015||week 14, 2016|
|Annual General Meeting||10 May 2016|
|Interim report January-March 2016||10 May 2016|
|Interim report January-June 2016||23 August 2016|
|Interim report January-September 2016
||3 November 2016|
|Year-end report 2016||22 February 2017|
For further information, please contact:
CEO Erik Selin, tel. +46 706 074 790 or
Director of Economy Magnus Björndahl, +46 735 58 29 29
|Enclosure:||Year-end report 2015|
Balder discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Swedish Securities Markets Act and/or the Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was released for publication on 18 February 2016 at 14.00 CET.
Fastighets AB Balder (publ)
PO Box 53121, 400 15 Gothenburg
Tel: +46 31 10 95 70
Corporate Identity No. 556525-6905, Registered office Gothenburg
Fastighets AB Balder is a listed property company which shall meet the needs of different customer groups for premises and housing based on local support. Balder's real estate portfolio had a value of SEK 68.5 billion (37.4) as of 31 December 2015. The Balder share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, Large Cap.