• Svensk version
  • Mina sidor
  • Sök

Sato is a property company, which has high-quality properties in excellent locations that complement Balder´s existing operations and property portfolio. 

Sato owns just over 23,000 apartments. 80 % of teh properties are located in Helsinki and the remainder in Tampere, Oulu, Turku, Jyväskylä ans St. Petersburg. Sato´s property value has developed positively in recent years through acquisitions and construction under it´s own management. Sato has more than 1,200 rental apartments under construction and 5 45 rental apartments were completed during 2015.
 
On 1 April 2015 Balder carried out it´s first acquisition of shares in Sato Oyj. Balder has subsequently gradually acquired more shares in Sato. On 30 December 2015 acquired a further 22.9 % of the outstanding shares and votes, and together with the previous total holdings of shares and votes, which amounted 30.4 %, means that Balder owns 53.3 % in total of the outstanding shares and votes and therefore has consolidated Sato from 31 December 2015. 

Related links